Carleton Lodge 465 is the Masonic Lodge for Carp (West Ottawa).

Carleton Lodge was originally the old Presbyterian Church that stood in Carp. It was purchased to replace the original lodge that burned in the great fire in Carp in 1920. The interior of the building holds the furniture used in the Lodge Le Havre in France during the First World War. This was a military lodge opened by the Allied forces serving at that time. The furniture is accentuated by the beautiful stained glass windows in the building. 

The Principal Officers that govern Carleton Lodge 465 are:

Worshipful Master - Nick Beck

Senior Warden - Doug Dockrill

Junior Warden - Jace Baart

Full List of Officers